In lush-green grounds at the heart of the Beaujolais Villages.
Some background: the estate was built in the late 18th century by the Barons of Vauxonne and native of Lyon, Albin Fortuné Pierre Saint Rousset de Vauxonne lived here between 1838 and 1851. For a century the Château des Loges was privately owned. In 1960, the Cave Beaujolais de Perréon was acquired by this Beaujolais property and a winemaking cooperative was created on the estate. The wine-tasting cellar was founded in 1962. In 1989, the château was renovated. Two years of hard work resulted in the estate as we can see it today.
In 1995, the Lagarde family took over the estate's hotel business.
The Château des Loges was completely renovated and transformed into 10 guestrooms (comfort, grand comfort and one family suite) decorated in an old-fashioned way and each bearing the name of a Beaujolais wine. The accommodation also boasts outdoor terrace areas, French-style garden, pool hall and air-conditioned restaurant for an elegant, fine-dining experience (Maître Restaurateur title).
The chef uses local products to concoct traditional dishes that everyone is guaranteed to enjoy.
All our different areas are equipped with heating, air-conditioning and are fully equipped in general. Any specific equipment is available to hire.
There is a wide range of activities on offer while you're staying here.
In order to welcome you in the best conditions while respecting the sanitary measures in force during this period, here is what we have put in place:
- Display of the sanitary protocol.
- Contactless" hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at each entrance of the establishment.
- Direction of circulation
- 1 meter distance between tables; respect of the maximum number of people per table according to the protocol in force
- Disinfection of surfaces, handles and toilets twice a day.
- QR code and plastic cards in the restaurant disinfected after each use.
- Disinfection of rooms and bedrooms with ozone