Château Bellevue - Morgon
The Château lives and breathes Morgon, the Beaujolais vintage wine with Burgundian hints. The Château Bellevue vineyard stretches over 21 hectares of Morgon and Beaujolais Blanc. We also provide accommodation in the form of guestrooms and organise wine tourism activities.
Besides a one-of-a-kind Beaujolais winery and an ancient underground wine cellar, the Château also boasts:
- five beautiful guestrooms
- a welcoming apartment/holiday gite
- function rooms for weddings and evening events
- a unique and fully equipped room for meetings, seminars, training sessions, etc.
- The Château also has a vast English-style garden covering more than 3 hectares, with some rare and centuries-old trees, including araucaria and weeping cedars, and a superb view over the Beaujolais region. There is a discovery trail through the estate, so visitors can explore the area, equipped with a special guide booklet and informative signs dotted here and there.
Tristan Larsen, cellar master since 2017, organizes guided tours and tastings by appointment, and also offers complete wine tourism circuits: these combine discovery of Beaujolais & Southern Burgundy terroirs (local producers, local gastronomy), tasting of wine and visit of the Château Bellevue estate and Beaujolais and Southern Burgundy wines, well-being activities, and overnight stay at the Château in bed and breakfast with breakfasts.