Besides a one-of-a-kind Beaujolais winery and an ancient underground wine cellar, the Château also boasts:
- five beautiful guestrooms
- a welcoming apartment/holiday gite
- function rooms for weddings and evening events
- a unique and fully equipped room for meetings, seminars, training sessions, etc.
- The Château also has a vast English-style garden covering more than 3 hectares, with some rare and centuries-old trees, including araucaria and weeping cedars, and a superb view over the Beaujolais region. There is a discovery trail through the estate, so visitors can explore the area, equipped with a special guide booklet and informative signs dotted here and there.
Tristan Larsen, cellar master since 2017, organizes guided tours and tastings by appointment, and also offers complete wine tourism circuits: these combine discovery of Beaujolais & Southern Burgundy terroirs (local producers, local gastronomy), tasting of wine and visit of the Château Bellevue estate and Beaujolais and Southern Burgundy wines, well-being activities, and overnight stay at the Château in bed and breakfast with breakfasts.