Tour of the brewery in Tarare
Visite de la brasserie à Tarare These passionate master brewers will reveal their beer brewing secrets to you. Following an introduction to history, manufacturing process, ingredients and styles, you can visit the Ninkasi whisky, vodka and gin distillery. An immersive experience in the world of beer!
A 45-minute drive from Lyon, the Ninkasi brewery and distillery welcomes curious visitors each week. It is an opportunity for an outing as a family or with friends, to discover Lyon’s fantastic tradition of brewing, during a pleasant visit to the Beaujolais region.
Ninkasi moved into the former dyeing works of Tarare, where the magnificent Eiffel structures lend it incredible charm. This huge space, where the master brewers have worked their magic since 2012, has the capacity to produce 5000 litres per brew.
From the dam of Joux, the water of Tarare is famed for its pureness and softness, making it perfect for brewing and distilling. Ninkasi’s beers and spirits have received several awards at national and international competitions.
Come and visit the brewers, who will be delighted to share their passion with you.
• History of beer and Ninkasi
• Visit of the brewery and introduction to the steps involved in beer production (crushing, brewing, fermentation and packaging)
• Tasting of a glass of beer of your choice (for visitors aged 18 and over only)
• Visit to the distillery and cellar for whisky lovers
• Presentation of our products and hoptour in our shop for aficionados.
2 tours on Saturday at 3 and 5 pm
Tour duration approx. 1½ hours
Price: €8 per person + booking fee. Free for children aged under 12.
For tours for groups of more than 10 people: email@example.com
Book your tour!