Un Mas en Provence
Un Mas en Provence welcomes you to an estate of organically grown aromatic plants including lavender, verbena, helichrysum (immortelle)..., a distillery, and a laboratory. At Un Mas en Provence the plants are grown and then distilled into essential oils.
Imagine a place where fragrant, organic plants are transformed into essential oils and organic perfumes. The magic of such alchemy takes place at the beautiful 'Un MAS en PROVENCE, from plants to perfume'.
On a guided tour you will discover organic crops of aromatic plants, the distillation process and the essential oils. All five senses will be put to work! Enjoy a unique, authentic experience. This is an all-round experience thanks to our expertise on the benefits of olfaction and essential oils.
After your visit, come and stop by our shop to discover our range of products. Then, continue to follow the evolution of our plants and our perfumes thanks to the digital experience. Facebook page: UN MAS
EN PROVENCE PARFUMS
A magical place for delicate, gracious scents and fragrances for a unique, fun experience that calls upon all the senses.
Un Mas en Provence welcomes you to its fragrant world...
The shop is open all year round. You'll find a selection of organic essential oils and cosmetics, advice and recommendations, information about the benefits of the plants, and environmentally-friendly, local products.
We also organise events and conferences all year round, see our website for further information.
- 1-hour guided tours for groups, upon request.
- 1-hour guided individual tours.
- Tour schedule for April, May, June, September, October: 10:30am, 3pm
- Tour schedule for July and August: 10am, 11am, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
- Distillation workshops on Tuesdays and Fridays in July and August
- Aperitif-tapas tours (in July and August, prior bookings are compulsory)
- Make your own cosmetics workshops (all year round, prior bookings are compulsory.